Buy our tasty mango pickle at 70.00 MUR only. Our mango pickles are made with fresh mangoes and carefully selected spices to make a tasty accompaniment to any dish.
Mango Pickle is a medium heat, delicious blend of mangoes with aromatic spices. It can be eaten with rice, gravy dish, bread, and sandwich.
Tips for making mango pickle
- Use fresh spices. Take the spices on a plate and then remove husks or stones if any.
- For the sour mango pickle, coarsely ground the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. You can even use split mustard seeds as well as split fenugreek seeds.
- Get raw mangoes with really tender skin. Don’t peel the skin off. But if you get raw mangoes with tough skin, then peel off the skin.
- You can choose to add more red chili powder if you want a more spicy taste in the pickle.
- Remember there should be no water or moisture in your jar in which you will keep the mango pickle. The jar has to be clean and dry.
- You can sterilize a glass jar if you want.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are very important when you are making pickles. Remember this point when you make edibles like jams, sauces, preserves, or pickles and for that matter when you make any food.
Mango pickle has many health benefits like improving digestive health, providing vitamin C, and helps in generating healthy gut-flora. Relish in limited quantities.
Tips for Storing
Store it in a clean dry glass jar. Do not store in the plastic jar as the taste of the pickles changes and it is unhealthy to store pickles in plastic jars. Store in refrigerator but if storing at room temperature avoid storing in places with high moisture.
- Mango is loaded with vitamin C which helps boost the immune system and improves absorption of iron.
- The fiber in mango supports the digestive system and prevents constipation.
- It contains a good amount of antioxidants that help in removing free radicals and prevents cell damage and the risk of cancer.
- Mango is loaded with many vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for eye and skin health. Additionally, it also helps in regulating blood sugar levels
- Magnesium and potassium content helps in lowering blood pressure levels and cholesterol levels. It helps in preventing hypertension and promotes heart health.
- Garlic is one of the best options to boost the immune system. The vitamins and other nutrients help with curing common illnesses. Regular consumption of a significant amount of garlic may also help prevent chronic diseases such as cancer.
- Antioxidants in garlic support brain health and help in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Fenugreek powder helps boost metabolism and is beneficial for people with type 1 and 2 diabetes. It supports the lowering of blood sugar levels.