Tordon 101 mixture
Using Tordon 101 mixture for the control of weeds, woody plants, and forest planting sites and non-crop areas including manufacturing, and storage sites such as electrical power lines, communication lines, highways, railroads; and openings in the forest.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
- Causes Eye Damage
- Harmful If Swallowed Or Inhaled
- Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing
- Avoid breathing spray mist
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Some materials that are resistant to this product are listed below. If you want more options, follow the instructions for category C on an EPA resistant category selection chart.
All mixers, loaders, applicators, and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Shoes plus socks
- Resistant gloves, when applying dips or sprays to citrus, applying with any handheld nozzle or equipment, mixing or loading, cleaning up spills or equipment, or otherwise seen to the concentrate.
- Protective eyewear
- Resistant apron when applying dips or sprays to lemon, mixing or loading, cleaning up spills or equipment, or otherwise seen to the concentrate
User Safety Recommendations
- Wash hands, before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Remove clothing immediately if the pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
- Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of the gloves before removing them. As soon as possible, wash and change into clean clothing.
Agricultural Use Requirements
Use this product only with its labeling and with the Worker Protection Standard, 40 CFR part 170. Refer to the label book under “Agricultural Use Requirements” in the Directions for Use section for information about this standard.