Fusilade Forte 128 EC is a selective herbicide that controls both annual and perennial grasses in various situations including crops, orchards, vegetables and ornamental garden beds. The herbicide is highly effective on grasses and rapidly absorbed by the plant.
Fusilade Forte 128 EC Herbicide has rapid absorption by leaves and green stems (is rainfast within one hour) and translocates throughout the plant. It accumulates at growing points, both above ground and in the roots, rhizomes and stolons of grass weeds. Weed growth and hence competition with the crop stops within 48 hours. The first symptoms are not evident for at least a week after application. Growing points turn brown and rot, shoot tips can be easily pulled out after 2 to 3 weeks. Young leaves turn yellow or redden soon after, but more mature leaves may remain green for extended periods.
Weed control is usually complete 3 to 5 weeks after spraying. If the treated area is to be grazed following application with Fusilade Forte, allow 7 days to elapse before introducing stock to ensure maximum weed control.
Fusilade Forte controls a large number of grasses in a wide range of situations.
features & benefits
- Proven performance over many years.
- Compatible with a range of products, including Agral (Wetter 600)
- Contains the unique isolink surfactant system.
- Even faster absorption into the leaf.
- Powerful, post emergent grass weed control.
- Wide crop registration.
- High level of crop safety.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Controls a wide range of both annual grasses and some important perennial grasses.
- Flexible application timing.
- Stops weed growth in two days.
- Use in a program to control Couch grass