Garlon 4Ultra Herbicide is the liquid ester formulation for foliar and basal bark applications, and is effective on actively growing brush by penetrating the bark and entering the cambium layer. Also effective as a late-season application.Garlon 4Ultra Herbicide is the industry standard for herbicide control. This product keeps right-of-ways, roadsides and other non-crop sites clear of unwanted weeds. Using triclopyr as its active ingredient, Garlon 4 Ultra Herbicide controls 80 different plants that other methods of control would have a difficult time dealing with. Just follow one of the varied applications, from basal, cut-stump or stem treatments, in order to get rid of the problem plants. Additionally, Garlon 4 Ultra Herbicide uses a plant-based solvent that follows all of the new environmental regulations that make other petroleum-based products unusable. It is also less toxic to non-target plants and has a milder smell than other herbicides.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
applicators and other handlers who handle this pesticide must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical resistant gloves (>14 mils) such as barrier laminate, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, or viton
- Shoes plus socks
user safety recommendations
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Remove clothing immediately of pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
- Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.