The weed killer is a post-emergent that helps control a wide variety of everlasting grasses that dissolves to the root system. This product is trusted by sugarcane growers because of its continued effectiveness to be applied to plant cane and grow cane from stubble. It can also help improve weed control when environmental conditions are not excellent in non-cropland areas
- Crabgrass, and
- Shake well before use
- Make only one application per crop/situation per year
- Half fill the spray tank or container with water and then pour in the required amount of this product.
- Top up with water then add an adjuvant if required,
- Ensure thorough mixing before commencing spraying
- Apply Asulux as a single and broadcast application on ornamentals as well as a post-emergent treatment.
- It depends on the type of weed or turf application preference needed
- DO NOT use adjuvants / wetters with this product in forestry situations when overspraying trees
- Weed killer can damage some grasses and herbs.
We hope that weed killer product is useful to use, and you have a good and healthy harvest for the season.