Come and buy our different types of pipe connections at affordable prices !
Pipe connection are parts that connect pipe sections together or to other components in in-line, offset, multi-port, or mounting configurations.
Pipe connection are fixed in the plumbing system to join straight pipes or any section of tubes. We can say that the water-supply fittings are fitted to change the direction of flow, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc
We carry all pipe connection that are essential to changing direction of flow, adapting or reducing sizes in piping systems.
- Changing flow direction: elbows, tees or crosses.
- Change the size of the pipe : use of reducers required (reducing tees, reducers).
- To connect different components: couplings
- To stop flow: caps
Types of pipe connection and their purposes:
- Elbows: Used to change the angle or direction of the pipe run. Most commonly in 90 degrees and 45 degree turns. The sweep of the fitting describes how fast a transition or change in direction is made.
- Street Elbows: One end of the pipe fitting has male threads and the other end has female threads which are common in galvanized steel and copper pipe. Moreover, they are convenient because they do away with the need for a nipple and work well in tight quarters.
- Tee Fittings: Shaped like the letter T. Allows for branch lines.
- Couplings: Used to join two straight pieces of pipe of the same diameter.
- Reducers: Used to join pipes of different diameters. Makes a gradual change in diameter.
- Adaptor Fittings: Used to change the end of a non-threaded pipe to male or female threads as needed. Most commonly used in copper and plastic plumbing jobs.
- Caps: Used to close the end of a dead-end pipe.
- Plugs: Used to close an ending on a pipe fitting normally used for inspection or cleanout.
- Nipples: Short lengths of pipe threaded at both ends.
- Wyes: Used primarily to gain inside access to DWV (drain-waste-vent) systems.
- Valves: Devices that control the flow of liquid or gas through or from a pipe. (Compression valves, ball valves, sleeve-cartridge valves, ceramic disc valves, etc)
- PVC Fittings: Come in a wide variety of configurations and we can glue or thread PVC fittings.
- Copper Tubing Fittings: Use compression fittings. Common fittings are couplings, ells, and tees.