Avocado (avocat) is a green, pear-shaped fruit often called an “alligator pear.” It is loaded with healthy fats, fiber, and various important nutrients. It is the fruit of the avocado (avocat) tree and is a rather unique fruit.
Easy ways to eat Avocado (avocat):
- Just as a fruit – One of the best ways to enjoy the fruit is to eat it by itself. Ripe avocados (avocat) cut in half and seasoned to taste serve as a tasty addition to any meal.
- As a spread – Another way to eat the fruit is to spread it on toast, for a rich and velvety, cholesterol-free topping. Moreover mashed avocado is a tasty source of good fats and a cholesterol-free alternative to other popular spreads that are high in saturated fats.
- Avocado (avocat) salad – Avocados (avocat)can be an easy addition to any lunch or dinner. A delicious way to incorporate avocados (avocat) into your daily diet is by enjoying an easy-to-make avocado (avocat) salad. It’s as simple as adding some avocado (avocat) slices into your favorite salad. You can also use avocados (avocat) as your base for a nutritious as well as nutrient-dense salad.
- Guacamole or Avocado (avocat) Dip – You can use avocados (avocat) to make guacamole for your veggie sticks or crackers. These quick and easy to prepare snacks as well as are enjoyable at any time of the day. Moreover, even one of the fruit can make a great snack with chips or veggie sticks. Diced or mashed fresh avocados (avocat) also make one fantastic dip.
While most fruit consists primarily of carbohydrates, avocado (avocat) is high in healthy fats. Numerous studies show that it has powerful health benefits.
- They contain more potassium than bananas
- The fruit contains heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids
- They are loaded with fiber
- Eating avocados (avocat) can lower cholesterol as well as triglyceride levels
- People who eat avocados (avocat) tend to be healthier
- Their fat content may help you absorb nutrients from plant foods
- They are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can protect your eyes
- They may help prevent cancer
- The avocado (avocat) extract may help relieve symptoms of Arthritis
- Eating avocados (avocat) may help you lose weight
- It is delicious and easy to incorporate into your diet