Website development projects come in all shapes and sizes, however the process remains relatively the same.
Whether you are building a small, updated brochure website or a large brand refresh with thousands of products, following a proven, predictable process will ensure you are structuring a website that is both user and search friendly. But this will also enable the team to stay ahead of the necessary deliverables and assets required to build your new website.
What is a Website Development Process?
A web development process is a documented, predictable set of steps to take to successfully complete a website development project or web application. Moreover, this process helps to align development resources, stakeholders, and team members to ensure all aspects of the project respects the specifications and the given time frame.
Why web design matters?
A well-structured and clear website not only increases traffic but also helps visitors to understand the business, product, service by combining text, images, and sometimes animations. As a result, a better user experience helps the business to reach more clients.
- Homepage, About Us, Contact Page
- Category Page, Product Page, Add to cart
- Customer Account, Login Page, Billing Address, Shipping Address and Order History
- Order Pages – Cart summary, Payment Options, Delivery Options and Order Confirmation
- Payment Methods – Cash, Direct Debit
- Delivery Methods – Home Delivery, Pick up at Store
- Automatic Invoicing, Send emails to clients (with invoice)
- Reset Password feature
- Backend that allows Upload products, Update price, Update stock , Manage Orders and Payments, Download invoice, Default Order and Payment report