Pitaya, also known as dragon fruit, is a superfruit native to Central and South America that is now grown all over the world.
Pitaya was first discovered in Central America many centuries ago and has traveled to all corners of the world. Early missionaries brought pitaya to Asia, where it was later renamed and commonly known as dragon fruit.
Some pitaya/dragon fruits have white flesh or flesh inside. For Pitaya Plus, only the red pitaya pulp is harvested. This one is rich in nutrition, flavor and, of course, color.
How does it taste?
Pitaya, or dragon fruit, has a slightly sweet flavor similar to rustic watermelon. All its seeds give it the consistency of kiwi.
- Rich in magnesium – boosts energy. Important in regulating sodium, potassium and calcium levels. It also helps soothe muscles, nerves and anxiety. All lead to better sleep and muscle recovery.
- High Fiber – A diet high in fiber reduces the risk of heart disease, controls blood sugar levels, maintains intestinal health, normalizes bowel movements, lowers cholesterol, and maintains a healthy weight. is useful for
- Excellent source of iron – carries oxygen throughout the body, which is essential for brain and muscle function.
- Rich in Antioxidants – Antioxidants help protect cells from the effects of free radicals that can cause heart disease, cancer, and other ailments. Rich in Vitamin B2 – Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin. The human body requires daily amounts of it because it cannot be stored in the body.It plays an important role in energy production and is an essential nutrient in the diet.
- Powerful Vitamin C – Vitamin C benefits include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye conditions, and even skin wrinkles.
- Organic – Organic foods are known to have higher levels of antioxidants and nutrients than their non-organic counterparts. They are absorbed much more easily than their traditional counterparts. Made without the use of pesticides and chemicals, it’s good for the environment as well as your body.