Box of 64 Oranges
Box of 64 Oranges -> Rs 900
Orange, also called Citrus sinensis, is an evergreen tree in the Rutaceae family cultivated for its tasty fruit. The orange tree has a rounded crown and elliptical or oval leaves that are alternately distributed on the branches. Moreover, the narrowly winged petioles of the leaves distinguish it from bitter orange, which has widely winged petioles. White flowers appear individually or in clusters on a raceme on the tree. The fruit is a spherical berry with an indented green-yellow to orange surface, segmented pulpy flesh, and numerous seeds. Orange trees may reach heights of 6-15 m (16-49 ft) and survive for more than 100 years. Most plantations have a 30-year economic lifetime.
Oranges may be eaten fresh and are typically crushed or squeezed to make orange juice.
- It shields your cells from damage.
- Next, it aids in the production of collagen, a protein that promotes wound healing and smoother skin.
- Furthermore, it increases iron absorption simpler in order to combat anemia.
- Lastly, it improves your immune system, which is your body’s protection against pathogens.
recipes from Oranges:
There are various recipes which we can make from oranges. Nowadays people invent many recipes and some examples are:
- Orange baked Cakes
- Orange salad with more veggies/ fruits
- Moreover, people can even use oranges when cooking chicken