La Menthe / Mint is a popular food that people consume all around the world because of how fresh it always tastes. It effortlessly blends with meals and desserts in the kitchen, adding a nice exotic flavor. When it comes to nutrition, mint is a true ally because it helps in digestion and allows us to take advantage of its interesting vitamin and mineral composition.
Characteristics of La Menthe / Mint
- Source of iron and manganese
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports cardiovascular and digestive health
- Very low in calories.
Mint does not remain fresh after being plucked.
The ideal method is to keep the entire stems and leaves in a glass of water out of direct sunlight.
The mint can also be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of a few days. For that,
- Use cold water to wash the leaves.
- They should be lightly drained and placed right away on paper towel.
- To completely enclose the mint leaves, fold the paper over it.
- Place the leaves in the refrigerator after wrapping them in slightly damp paper.
In addition, we offer a large varieties of fruits and vegetables at agromoris. Try buying your fruits and vegetables with agromoris at a suitable price. Explore our selection now. We constantly add new products, so be sure to check back often.