ICL-Sierrablenplus-Active-3M-19-5-18-Granular-Fertiliser which rely on a dual coated urea granule to regulate the release of nutrients. By using a combination of primary sulphur coating followed by an exclusive outer polymer coating, the release of nutrients takes place according to soil temperature and moisture surrounding the granule.
ICL-Sierrablenplus-Active-3M-19-5-18-Granular-Fertiliser contains chelated trace elements to maximize the nutrient delivery and prevent soil lockup. A full trace element package enhances turf health and assist with stress recovery.
Contains Poly-S and resin-coated PACE technology with conventional nitrogen sources to provide the best long-term nutrient release patterns.
- Balanced NK fertilizer with P for use from spring to autumn
- Magnesium included to improve turf colour and to mask symptoms of stress
- Full trace element package to enhance turf health and aid recovery from stresses
1. Can be used all year round
2. Best used during active growth periods
3. Corrects nutrient imbalances in the plant
4. Chelated trace elements maximize nutrient delivery
5. Helps to prevent soil lockup
6. Full trace element package
7. Improves overall turf health, aids stress recover
Directions for use:
- Apply to dry foliage.
- Watering-in after application aids dispersion and gives a quicker initial effect.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
- Application should be made after aeration programmes such as hollow tining, slitting and/or scarification to prevent granule damage.
Areas of use: