Bites into the hardest hardpan and the stoniest scrabble with ease with our grape hoe.
It is wide and though made for scraping the ground of weeds as well as moving loose soil.
Weeding with an eye hoe is done by keeping the blade parallel to the ground and pulling the tool towards you in short strokes with the blade just under the surface of the soil.
See our detailed article: How to use a Grape Hoe
Thick weeds, and even small woody plants, can be cut with a forceful chop of the equipment blade – this is a very strong tool.
1. quickly weeding large areas and paths
2. cultivate in preparation for planting
3. clear thick weeds and undergrowth
4. pull sand, soil, or fine stone from a truck
Why You Will Love Your New Grape Hoe
- Includes an ergonomic 5-foot long hardwood handle that eliminates unnecessary effort & back pain by allowing you to stand upright while you work.
- Easily slice through the thickest weeds with this sharp, heavy-duty hoe.
- Quickly and cleanly weed your garden rows and paths, or under fruit trees and grape arbors.
- 8″ wide Forged steel blade
- 5-foot hardwood handle
- a large metal wedge for easy and secure assembly
Weight of complete hoe: 5 lbs