Gasoline water pump to ease your plantation experience.
Designed for high-pressure water pumping only, the GP50 gasoline water pump is powered by a United Power –UP170 gasoline Engine. Moreover, the pump features a 2″ intake and discharges connection. Additionally, 7 horsepower, maximum flow of 158GPM. Besides, the engine-driven pump is non-submersible.
Consequently, it comes equipped with a low oil sensor light that will automatically shut off the engine when the oil level is below operating standards. Also, the GP50 comes mounted on a rigid frame that prevents damage and provides an easy tie-down option for transportation.
About this item
- 1 Gallon Gas Tank/2.4 Hour Run Time.
- Back Flow Check Valve. Maximum overhead lift: 92- feet.
- Includes intake hose-end strainer, threaded hose end connectors, hose clamps, and tool kit with plug wrench.
- Automatic Low Oil Shut Off. Maximum Flow Rate:158 GPM.
- EPA Approved. Ease Of Use: Anyone can use it – EZ-Pull Recoil Start System allows for a simple startup without multiple pulls.
- This pump is not “self-priming”.
In addition, the two primary benefits are their portability and their ability to run independently of the electricity supply.
GENERAL SAFETY CONDITIONS
WARNING! During operation of a pneumatic tool, it is recommended to always observe the basic safety regulations including
those mentioned below, in order to diminish the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury.
Find more with AgroMoris.