Complement Super is a new generation surfactant based on organo-modified siloxane technology for use in water based pesticide formulations. The Complement Super® effectiveness may allow the use of the lowest labelled pesticide rate at the lowest recommended level.
Features of complement super :
Improve penetration of actives into plant tissues
Enhance the biological performance of systemic & semi-systemic products including pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and many more.
Increase deposition of chemicals
Herbicides: 200ml/ha or 84ml/arpent
Fungicides and Insecticides: 100 to 200 ml / ha or 42 to 84 ml/arpent
Plant Growth Regulators and Micronutrients: 150ml/ha or 63ml/arpent
Factors to consider:
- Most adjuvants are not required to be listed on pesticide product labels. If included in the mixture, they are considered “other/inert ingredients.”
- Some surfactants increase skin absorption of a product. A mixture can break down faster in soils compared to an ingredient by itself.
- Always read product label directions, and use stated adjuvants.
- A local expert may be able to provide guidance for adjuvant selection.
- A manufacturer may be able to answer questions about tank-mixed adjuvant products.
- Do not apply more than 1 – 2 weeks before planting any crops.
- Never add the product directly underneath the plant.
- Do not use application equipment that can grind particles which can damage the fertilizer coating.
We hope that Complement Super is useful to use, and you have a good and healthy harvest for the season.