Get this 200mL Bio pesticide from us to get rid of pests in your plantations at only 550 MUR from our online market store and is Suggested by our Agricultural Specialist.
It is a bio pesticide containing the white muscardine fungus and it is widely used for the control of crop pests.
- White flies,
- Grass hoppers,
- Ants, and
- Potato beetles
- It will then penetrate the cuticle and infest inside the target pests.
- Compatible with several chemical insecticides.
Foliar Spray – Green Beaveria 50-100ml/10 litre of water or 1-1.5 litre in 200-300 litres of water per acre.
- Field Crops- Cotton, Paddy, Sorghum, Sunflower, Groundnut, Potato etc
- Fruit Crops- Grapes, Guava,Sapota, Citrus, Mango, Pomegranate, Custard Apple
- Vegetable crops- Tomato, Chilly, Brinjal, Lady’s Finger
- Use this product with care.
- Wear gloves. If in contact with skin, wash immediately
- In case, In contact with eyes, rinse immediately. If irritation continues, seek a doctor.
- Never apply more than 1 – 2 weeks before planting.
- Hence, never add The fertiliser directly underneath the plant.
- However, do not use application equipment that can grind particles which can then damage the fertilizer coating.
- Moreover do not use during rainy days, as it may seep into the soil.
- Unreasonable selection and application of pesticides can be led to environmental toxicity and then cause imbalance to the ecosystems.