Green peas/Pois Verts, sometimes known as “garden peas,” are small, spherical seeds produced by the Pisum sativum plant. Green peas/Pois Verts are a popular vegetable. They also have a good quantity of fiber and antioxidants, making them highly nourishing. They have been consumed all throughout the world and have been a staple of the human diet for hundreds of years.
Why Green Peas are Healthy and Nutritious
- High in Many Nutrients and Antioxidants. Green peas/Pois Verts have a low calorie count and are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It includes a lot of protein and fiber as well.
- Green peas provide a substantial amount of protein and are filling. Pois Verts have a lot of protein and fiber, which makes them a highly satisfying food.
- They Support Healthy Blood Sugar Control. Green peas are a good source of fiber, protein, and have a low glycemic index. These are crucial for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
- Pea Fiber May Help Digestive Health. Pois Verts are a good source of fiber, which helps digestion by ensuring that waste moves through your system normally and by preserving the health of your gut bacteria.
- CREAMY PEA SOUP – This rich, satisfying, vegan pea soup with frozen peas and potatoes will be ready to serve in less than 20 minutes. It is toddler-friendly and rich in nutrients.
- PEAS AND CARROTS – With such easy, frozen peas and carrots may be made into a classic, delectable side dish. It’s tasty, adaptable, vegan, and ideal for a quick meal.
- PASTA WITH PEAS
- PEA PUREE