Falcon Dual Gold 960 EC is an emulsifiable concentrate herbicide for pre-emergence control of annual grasses and, under certain conditions, also yellow nutsedge, in Eucalyptus, pine plantations and sugarcane.
- Flexibility in all maize crop management programs because it offers a wide application window and is the perfect mixing partner for complementary products.
- Excellent selectivity with a superior safety on a wide range of crops.
- Control of annual grass weeds and some annual broad -leavened weeds in pulses, maize and beans mixed crops, and sugarcane.
- Greater Care for the Crops and the Land.
FALCON GOLD is applicable through any medium or high volume sprayer properly calibrated and which is equipped with an efficient agitation mechanism. Choice and arrangement of fan type spray nozzles should be such as to ensure even distribution and optimal recovery of the herbicide. The recommendation amount of FALCON GOLD is to apply in at least 200 l water/ha.
- Do not inhale the spray mist.
- Avoid skin contact.
- Wash with soap and water after use.
- Wash contaminated clothing after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while mixing or applying the product or before washing hands and face.
- Avoid drift or spray onto other crops, grazing, rivers, dams and areas not under treatment.
- Clean applicator after use. Dispose of rinsate where it will not contaminate crops, grazing, rivers, dams and boreholes.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Rinse the empty container three times with a volume of clean water equal to a minimum of 10% of the container. Add the rinsate to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container.
- Do not use the empty container for any other purpose.
first aid treatment
If poisoning is suspected immediately call a physician. Remove patient from further contact with pesticide and place him in a well-ventilated area. In case of eye contact hold eyelids open and flush with a steady, gentle stream of water for 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water. Consult a physician if irritation persists. If the substance has been swallowed promptly administer a large quantity of milk, egg whites, gelatine solution or, if these are not available large quantities of water. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious