Digital Advertising Banner
Digital advertising banner is graphic advertising on internet websites made of text, images, video, and audio. Hence, the main purpose is to deliver general advertisements and also brand messages to site visitors.
Another name for Digital advertising banner is Web banner. Therefore, it is digital advertisement displayed in the header, footer or sidebars of a website. Moreover, they are an affordable online advertisement.
A display ad is usually interactive , which allows brands and advertisers to engage deeper with the users. In addition it is a graphic image that announces the name or identity of a site or is an advertising image.
Business that tend to increase brand awareness should consider using web banner. Most importantly web banner can be an effective type of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, where businesses only pay when people click on their ad.
The banner is right or not depends on what you are marketing. But, Ad costs will be different for every advertiser and every campaign.
A web banner should include the company name and logo and an advertising message. Moreover, it is also important to use attractive images and colors to attract customers attention.
The two main costs associated with web banners:
- Design cost: There are two options for web banner design: designing it yourself or hiring a professional designer.
- Display advertising cost: The average cost-per-click (CPC) for web banner ads. However, CPCs can vary greatly.
What should be included in a digital banner?
- Large, easy to read text.
- A single, focused message.
- A relevant image.
- Colorful and attractive.
- Smart background choices.
- Maximum five lines of text.
- A well balance layout.
Types of Digital Banner:
- Flash banners – animated web banners that are physically embedded into web pages.
- GIF banners – contains images and texts and carry the GIF extension.
- Static banners – are simply regular ad that are already pre designed.