Get these coriander seeds at our online market store Agromoris at only 50 MUR.
- Coriander is commonly found both as whole dried seeds and in ground form.
- Roasting or heating the seeds in a dry pan heightens the flavour, aroma, and pungency.
- Ground coriander seed loses flavour quickly in storage, therefore grind them fresh
- Lowers blood sugar,
- Coriander offers several antioxidants, which prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals, which fight inflammation in your body,
- Benefits heart health,
- Protects brain health,
- Promotes digestion,
- Helps gut health,
- Coriander contains antimicrobial compounds that may help fight certain infections and foodborne illnesses, which are caused by salmonella,
- It consists antioxidants that protect the skin from aging, and sun damage which also help treat mild skin rashes.
- Coriander is a fragrant, antioxidant-rich herb that has many cooking uses and health benefits.
- Choose an area exposed to adequate sun.
- The best season is Summer.
- Sow directly into well drained and fertile soil.
- You may need to work with the soil by adding some compost. remove all rocks or large lumps of soil.
- Seeds sows at a distance of 20cm in between them.
- Then they are planted in pots but should be atleast 25cm deep. Add some manure or compost.
- Scatter the seeds and cover them with some little soil.
- Moreover, Remember to water them well everyday.