How to use a broadfork
Tips when using a broadfork:
1. When using broadfork make sure that the soil is moist, and not wet or dry. This will help you to easily penetrate the broadfork in the soil.
2. You will need to apply downward pressure with your body weight or step on the crossbar to insert the tines into the soil.
3. You can lean back slightly on the handles to lift and loosen the soil, using your body weight.
4. For compacted soil, gently rock it back and forth inside the soil to break up clumps and improve aeration.
5. You can use a rake to lightly remove debris after broadforking.
At agromoris, we offer broadfork designed to make your gardening tasks easier. Moreover, we offer more tools and machinery that you may need to ease your gardening tasks. Explore our selection today and buy your tools and machinery that you need to maintain and enhance your garden.