EASY WAYS TO EAT PINEAPPLE:
- Just as a fruit – One of the best ways to enjoy the fruit is to eat it by itself. Ripe pineapples cut and seasoned to taste serve as a tasty addition to any meal.
- Grilled – You can simply cut them into small cubes, and put them on a grill.
- Tropical Fruit Salad – You can season cubes of pineapples and other fruits to make a great salad.
- Smoothies – You can take some fresh pineapples and mangoes, and add them into yogurt or milk.
- Baked Goods – You can bake them into many desserts, such as an upside-down pineapple cake.Pineapple has vitamins and minerals that help shorten viral and bacterial infections and strengthen your bones. One cup has more than 100% of your daily value of cell-protecting, collagen-making vitamin C.
- They are rich in Vitamin C.
- Eating Pineapple May Enhance Your Weight Loss.
- It helps in improving your digestion.
- It may help prevent cancer.
- They are loaded with powerful antioxidants that fights against heart diseases.
- The manganese in pineapple promotes healthy bones.
- They may help in boosting the immune system.
- It is delicious and easy to incorporate in your diet
Cutting a pineapple can be quite tricky. Here are some tips how to do it properly :
- Slice off the green spiky top. Then carefully cut the skin off the sides, as close to the edge of the pineapple as you can.
- Cutting close to the edge exposes a bunch of brown, scraggly dots, called eyes, that need to be removed.
- Use a small paring knife to carefully carve out the eyes.
- Continue to work your way around the pineapple. Then finally cut it depending on how you want to serve it. Circles, cubes or sticks.