SOME OF THE MANY POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY ARE:
- To boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- Helps improve memory and quality. It is also known to increase arousal, intelligence, and concentration.
- Relieving stress in people with chronic anxiety and stress hormone imbalances.
- To promote hair growth, prevent baldness, slow graying, and treat dandruff and scalp dryness.
- Used for digestive problems such as heartburn, gas, liver, gallbladder problems, and loss of appetite.
- Resistant to bacterial infections.
- It is related to the prevention of staphylococcal infections.
- Moreover, it helps to protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
HOW TO MAKE ROSEMARY OIL:
- Cut enough fresh rosemary to fill your Mason jar.
- Wash in water, and allow it to completely dry
- Pack the clean Mason jar with the clean rosemary.
- Then fill the jar with olive oil, until the rosemary is completely covered.
- Secure the lid on the jar.
- Place the jar in a sunny window for about a month
- Finally, strain the infused oil into a clean jar.
Rosemary essential oil is a mainstay in aromatherapy, not just for its pleasant smell but also because it’s able to calm the body while energizing the mind. The medicinal and health benefits of its oil come free of side effects, making it a great addition to your first-aid kit. You can also keep the oil in your bathroom for oral, hair, and skincare routine.
There are no reviews yet.