A leaflet is a small sheet of printed paper that puts across a short message clearly and concisely. Businesses use them to advertise their products and services as part of their marketing strategy.
- Include a lot of information
- Visually pleasing and attractive to the eyes.
- Easy to read as most of them contain simple wordings
- Firstly, People discard them once read if they’re of poor quality
- Do not have a long term impact
- Furthermore, they are not consider as important as some people tend to do not even take when the business/company distribute; they think that it’s something to increase trash at home.
How to choose the ideal leaflet for one’s business/ company:
To avoid it be consign to the trash, use thoughtful designs to give it a more lasting impact to the people/client or public.
- Consider the size of the leaflet: Firstly when it comes in big size, people tend to not take it as they will therefore seem uninterested by the big size and consider it as a trash, nothing more.
- Design with the folded-out layout in mind
- Balance Attention and Detail
- Color Is Key
If you are looking a professional that can guide you in choosing the right leaflet for promoting a business or company, why not contacting Agromoris.